Script. Few thinks it has some relation with Java and a lot of people think it’s a scripting language which is kind of a subset of programming language and not a fully grown language.
Is it just for user interactions in browser?
- People are using JS in backend with node.js express.js etc.
- There are task runners like grunt gulp who helps even in application deployments.
- Electron.js etc are being used to develop desktop applications.
- Almost all front end JS frameworks help u creating iOS and Android apps.
- Even just because of the growing popularity, people are talking about JS support in Embeded Systems.
JS is not Object Oriented, right?
Is print or alert() the only way to debug?
JS is single threaded. Must be slow?
kind of multithreading in JS. He can also distribute tasks in different application instances. So may be the tedious tasks will also not be that slow.
JS is inconsistence. No manageable way to code.
So it’s certainly not inconsistence. Consistency is like beauty. It lies in the eyes of the beholder 🙂
Still having issues?
If you still have issues understanding the above article, please leave a comment below and we will try to address that. In case you need help in your projects or understanding anything related to Programming; contact me, Paul Shan for assistance. Thank you for being a reader of VoidCanvas.