Why to make your own mistakes when you can learn from someone else’s.
Why do you need a mentor?
- Because you can’t talk to tutorials or videos.
- If you are a beginner, a mentor can teach you programming with the help of real life examples, which are extremely easier to understand as compared to online tutorials.
- If you are an intermediate, a mentor use his years of experience to turn you into a pro.
- If you are a pro…well then you are a pro and can become someone else’s mentor!
- A mentor can help you debug a code to find and fix the issue in your codebase.
- A mentor can help you design your product while scaffolding.
|For consulting||$40/hr (first 15 mins free)|
|For courses||view details|
If you need any mentoring to understand programming, learn coding, get hands-on practice, help with debugging, fix issues or need consultation on your projects feel free to contact email@example.com
[testimonials theme=”default_style” width=”100%” testimonials_per_page=”10″ paginate=”0″ count=”5″ orderby=”date” order=”ASC” use_excerpt=”1″ show_thumbs=”0″ show_title=”1″ hide_view_more=”1″ show_rating=”stars”]